Revolusi Industri dan Matematika digunakan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari
Pada hari Jumat, 20 Juli 2018 di SMAK 3 PENABUR Jakarta mengadakan seminar untuk kelas XII dan XI IPA dengan Topik Revolusi Industri dan Matematika digunakan dalam Kehidupan Sehari-hari.
Topik REvolusi Industri disampaikan oleh Ibu Elsiawaty (Alumni SMAK 3 PENABUR) ;
Adapun materi yang disampaikan tentang :
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured, similar to data mining.
BIG DATA extremely large data sets that may be analyzed computationally to reveal patterns, trends, and associations, especially relating to human behavior and interactions.
Algorithm In mathematics and computer science, an algorithm is an unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems. Algorithms can perform calculation, data processing and automated reasoning tasks.
Data processing & storage
> A glimpse of Hardware used for IN in Telco industry Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux
> Customer Data Base: Oracle RAC cluster
> Event Data Base: Big Data / Hadoop
> HP Proliant ServerBlades BL460c Gen8
• New Intel processor Sandy Bridge
• Reduced cabling (10GbE, HP Flex-10)
Easy exchange of ServerBlades (HP VirtualConnect
Digital Transformation in WorldCup 2018
1. VAR (Video Assisted Referees): 33 broadcast camera feeds and two dedicated offside cameras are directly transmitted to the Video Operation Room using the same network. Eight of these feeds are super-slow motion and four are ultra-slow motion
2. UHD Video & Virtual Reality: The first is that matches will only be available online via the BBC iPlayer – not via television – and the second is that the streams will be a first-come first-served basis. This means only tens of thousands of people will be able to watch at any one time, The BBC will also have a VR feed, available via the BBC Sport VR application, allowing viewers to feel as though they are in a private box at the stadium.
Kemajuan Teknologi dari jaman ke jaman terus berkembang sangat canggih, bagaimana manusia yang sudah berikan akal budi dan pengetahuan oleh Tuhan untuk mengelolah dan menerapkan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari.
Topik Seminar yang kedua tentang Penerapan Matematika dalam kehidupan sehari-hari yang disampaikan oleh Bapak Dong Kyu Lee, beliau datang dari Canada untuk menyampaikan bagaimana matematika sangat penting dalam penerapannya di kehidupan sehari-hari.
Machine Learning vs Artificial Intelligence
• Artificial intelligence encompasses all aspects of simulating human intelligence.
• Understanding natural language
• Applying machine learning to adjust its behavior based on new data
• Solves problems in an already programmed way.
• Robotics to interact with the outside environment.
• Machine learning is used in artificial intelligence, but also applies to apparently unrelated areas.
• Example) Dejittering using linear regression
Detecting Callee (Call Progress Detection)
• Who answered the phone call at the other end of the call?
• Answering Machine
• SIT Tone (busy, number permanently moved etc)
• Requires Fourier analysis.
• After frequency and amplitude of the present waves are obtained, highest amplitude frequency was used as a signature to categorize them into callee types.
• We might forget equations.
• But you must have the curiosity to learn and continually challenge yourself.
• Learn to solve problems together as a team.
Researchers have known for some time that the brain is like a muscle; that the more you use it, the more it grows. They’ve found that neural connections form and deepen most when we make mistakes doing difficult tasks rather than repeatedly having success with easy ones.
– Sal Khan.
I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
– Isaac Newton